They are not hard to put together and i got mine from Jensense.com which is a great blog about adsense.
Heres how to do it:
1. Open my adsense policy from here here.
2. Copy and paste it into notepad.
3. Search and replce my url and replace it with yours.
4. Create a new post on your blog and paste it in.
5. Go to the post options at the bottom of the post window.
6. Set the date and time to before your first post date - i went for 01/01/01 00:00.
8. Submit the post.
10. This will display the post.
11. Click on the header to open the single post up.
12. Copy the url.
Now we are going to create a new area on your blog.
1. Go to the customize page on your blog.
2. Add a new HTML block to the top right of your blog (or wherever you want to place it.
4. Add an anchor for the post by clicking on the link button.
5. Add the url to the popup (you may get a popup warning so enable popups and repeat)
(i have had to change the URL to get it to fit - you should insert your post url here)
Not doing this isnt worth getting kicked off the adsense program - especially if you make some good money from it!